JandA4

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Baby Jaceroni πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

This delicious slice of heaven is almost a year old, and I can't believe it! He has just started to learn to crawl and is so cute to watch. He loves chewing on tags and straps of all kinds.
He says dada in the cutest little way. They say he also says mama, but I haven't heard it yet. I have to about stand on my head and do jumping jacks to get him to crack a smile. He does not hand those out freely! He's a serious little guy. He's also stingy with his snuggles so anytime we can get a smile or a snuggle, we take complete advantage! 
He has his two bottom teeth and his two top teeth along with one other top one that is about to break through any minute. He loves stroller rides, and anytime he can be outside. He likes dogs and especially loves his stuffed doggy that he made on his cruise. He also loves Mickey Mouse & scrambled eggs. I'm so happy he's in my life.















 

No comments: