JandA4

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??

Okay, so I was in organizing my closet when Jens runs in saying "mom Molly just striped down and peed all over your leather couch." Cade, having the weak stomach that he does, sees it, and vomits! No sooner had I just cleaned that up when Molly poops on the carpet! Soft poo. She reaches for it and I'm yelling, "NO NO NO!" and she wipes it across her chest, up her arm, and down her cheek. So I hurry and try to get her to the tub when Cade comes running through the family room and didn't see Molly had pooped and steps right in the middle of it. All of this took place within 10 minutes. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

NO WAY! Ah, I do NOT envy you. I would hate cleaning up that mess. Didn't you have an incident similiar to this happen when Sydney and Jens were little in the crib with no diaper or something?

Rebecca said...

P.S. "sh*t happens" might have been what the hell happened here...

Anonymous said...

Oh my HELL!! It's amazing what kids can do in a matter of seconds! WOW! I am super sorry for you! And SUPER glad I wasn't there! :) It's a good thing they're cute most of the time, right?! LOL!!!

ja+4 said...

Yes Rebecca, when Jens was just little, he pooped and took off his diaper and it was EVERYWHERE! He had smeared it on his bedspread, the carpet and up the wall.

Abbie

Cassie said...

That is absolutley hilarious and awful all at the same time. I am still laughing.

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

Okay, I am laughing so hard I almost peed MY pants.

Sandra said...

I am dying here...that is soooo bad but so hilarious at the same time!! I mean rubbing the poop as if it were lotion...wish I could have been there to see it. Luckily I have not had a poop scene like that one at my house. :)

Chelsea said...

Hey Abbie!
This is Chelsea Terry Evans. I just saw your blog and thought I'd drop a note - How the heck are ya? Looks like you guys are doing good. Come visit my blog sometime :)

Anonymous said...

Sound like the Higginson circus is having a normal day at home :) Where was Jeff, sitting down stairs having a diet coke?

sorniefamily said...

Ryan read this post on just laughed and laughed, when I asked him what was so funny, he just kept laughing and said "Crap, that was funny."
I feel your pain, the joys of motherhood right.

KATE said...

Oh Abbie, and I think I have bad days sometimes. I'm glad you can turn you disaster into laughs for the rest of us.

Melanie said...

talk about a test in patience. sounds like all 4 kids are still alive, so you PASSED!
i'd definitely kill the couch and carpet though. haven't you seen that seinfeld episode?
once a couch is peed on, it's always been peed on. :)