JandA4

Friday, December 18, 2009

Tea Pot cake

My friend's darling little girl is tuning 3 today and is having a tea party to celebrate her birthday. Jamie, my friend said she wasn't going to bother making a cake for it. So I made one for her. It turned out so cute! I have this red tea pot that I set out at Valentines that I love, so I tried to make it look like it.
I just baked a cake in a 2 quart batter bowl for like an hour until it was done. And the lid is a jumbo muffin top. The spout and handle are made out of cardstock. So easy!
(yes, yes I know I am bragging. But sometimes, you just want to!)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

very cute Abbie!

HKins said...

Wow! I love it! I think you've found a new talent.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! You are so talented! Awesome job Abbie Jean! :)

Suzanna said...

Abbie, from now on you are making Katelyns birthday cakes. The tea pot is soooo darling. Good job.