JandA4

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Two Year Olds

Aren't 2 year olds simply the cutest little people that you have ever met? Every thing they do is cute. Every single word they speak is darling. Every time they do something new for the first time it is this great accomplishment and I want to eat their chubby little bodies up! Yesterday Molly and her little friend Andrea were playing at my house. They came out of the bedroom saying, "Wook at us! We got swum suits on! We got bracewets too!" They looked so darling!
They had dressed themselves in some of Molly's swimsuits. (notice Andrea's pink swimsuit is on backwards) Put on hats, bracelets, necklaces and socks. Their socks were on upside down and you know what? Those little girls could not have been cuter!

Now if only it would stay cute for us adults. If chubby were still cute on adults....I'd be the hottest thing around! And if I were to go out dressed like that, people would think that I had lost my mind and I would be medicated! Not fair.


2 comments:

HKins said...

Darling post. I love that the swimsuits and socks are on backwards. Ya never know they may just start a new fashion trend.

Suzanna said...

Such cute girls. I love to listen to Molly talk. She has the cutest little voice I can just imagine her saying "wook at us".