JandA4

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cade Comments....


As most of you know, my 6 year old son Caden is quite the child. He is like a ball of lightning striking everywhere he goes. If he is in a room - you defiantly know it! Sometimes he DOES things that make you go "humm". Sometimes he SAYS things that make you go "humm".

My sister in law Whitney called me the other day. Cade answered the phone. The conversation went as follows:
Cade: Smello??
Whit: Hey Cade, where's your mom?
Cade: (calmly replies) I don't know and I'm NOT gonna go find her either.
Whit: K--why not?
Cade: Oh, because I am just lazy I guess.
Whit: Where are you?
Cade: Well right now I am just sitting on our stairs. About the 3rd one from the top.
Whit: (getting bugged now) Caden! You get your lazy little butt upstairs and find your mom!
And he did! I was outside.


This evening I went up to visit my dad. He said to me: "You know Abbie Jean, (he always calls me by my full name) I came to your house the other day and Cade was outside so I just asked him what you were doing before I knocked on the door. And he told me that you were "running around the house naked". So I just decided to leave. I figured I could visit you later - when you weren't naked!
I thought. "What??? I was running around the house naked??? Oh gee, he must have left out the part that I was probably doing cartwheels too." Seriously, that would scare my kids....and myself should I happen to catch a glance in the mirror. Chances are, I had just stepped out of the shower and my darling son took it upon himself to say I was running around naked.


2 comments:

HKins said...

So funny! You're kid sure a characters, but I'm not surprised cause I know who there parents are.

Petersons said...

Dang! I need to call when he's home to answer. Nudist.