JandA4

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sam's Cake


Jens' friends are so fun to have around. They are always hanging out at our house.... even when Jens is out of town! We love having them in our home. One of his friends, Sam, is always giving me tips on my cooking/baking. He is always telling me things to throw in a cake to make it more moist or more dense. He tells me what spices to use when I cook to make my food "pop with flavor". He cracks me up! I just remind him that he is only 13 and doesn't know what he is talking about. But he watches Food Network all the time so he thinks that he is an expert.

He made me a cake just to prove it. And I have to admit, he did a really good job! It tasted great! His frosting was even from scratch and he wrote my name in green frosting on top. It was really cute. Thanks for the cake Sam. It was just as good as you said it would be!

No comments: