JandA4

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

I loved my kids costumes this year. Sidney wanted to be a punk fairy. I thought it was a dumb idea at first and then we put together her costume and I loved it!
She put on Katelyn's old dance costume, our neighbors army boots and we added some fishnet tights, a fishnet glove, and wings and she looked awesome!

She was the perfect Punk Fairy!

I ordered the c u t e s t costumes for Caden and Molly this year from Chasing Fireflies. They were NOT excited to be the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood but when their costumes arrived and they put them on, then they decided that they were cute and they loved them.


Mostly I think Cade loved it because he could chase Molly around and scare her without getting in trouble.




On Halloween we always go to Sam and Whitney's neighborhood to trick or treat. We have a big dinner party with all of Whitney's family too. All the kids bring their friends and they have a blast. We all bring a ton of candy so every kid likes to trick or treat from us too because when the kids come to the door, they get to take like 5 or 6 pieces of candy instead of just getting one treat.


THE BIGGER KIDS IN THEIR COSTUMES
*Cooper: We're not sure what he was (including him!) *Alli: The 80's fashion girl *Keyne: The Chick Magnet *Jens: We're not sure what he was either. Just some kid with a mask on *Katelyn: The 80's fashion girl *Nick: Coach Hines from Mad TV *Sidney: A punk fairy

Every time these cousins take their picture together I always laugh to myself because:
Katelyn in 14 years old
Averi is 10 years old
Sidney is 11 years old
So even though Sidney and Averi are close in age, Averi looks like a tiny kid next to her and Sidney is a few years younger than Katelyn but she is almost taller than her and she looks just as old to me.

THE MEDIUM KIDS IN THEIR COSTUMES
Gunner - Chase - Hunter - Caden

THE LITTLE KIDS IN THIER COSTUMES
Ellie - Lia - Emma - Gracie - Molly - Alivia - Peyton - Addison

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

We had a great time on Halloween. I love the pictures you took of your kiddos at the factory and in your back yard. I think they turned out stinkin cute.