JandA4

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sidney's 6th Grade Promotion


Sidney had her 6th grade graduation today.  These pictures with the boys crack me up because we had to put the girls in back because they are all taller than the boys.  In about 2 more years when these boys hit puberty I'll have to take another picture of them all, and that time I am sure the girls will be in front.



Best Friends
Sidney - Cecily - Gracie - Lela


I had to take a picture of these 3 girls alone because they all went to the same preschool together and have been friends ever since.

Here they are on their first day of kindergarten.

And here they are on their kindergarten graduation.

I can't wait to take a picture of them when they are seniors in high school and are graduating!

Congratulations Sid on finishing elementary school!  You are going to love junior high! 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

She is so big and darling. I am not ready for my kiddies to go to Jr. High.