JandA4

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Candy

I had some of my family over last night for Christmas candy making.  We had so much fun together!  I love having people over.  I made a big pot of chili and my cousin Mandy made rolls.  We all had lunch and then got down to business!

Even the little girls got in on the action.  They made pretzel turtles and chocolate pretzels.




Stacie made Oreo cakebites



Roze made peppermint bark


Diana made the cutest chocolate cherry mice




I made fudge - My mom made 2 different kinds of fudge - Mandy made toffee and divinity - Amy made rice crispy trees - Brandie made Christmas wreaths - and Sidney helped everyone with all their stuff!



 After everything was finished, we divided it all up and everyone took a plate, 4 plates rather, of goodies home!

1 comment:

Alli said...

What a fun idea!! All of that candy is making my mouth water, yum! Miss you!!