JandA4

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013

For Valentines day this year I wanted to make an owl Valentine box for Molly so bad.  But her class made Valentine bags in school....... sigh....... I was sad.

Then Whitney came to me and asked if I would help her make a box for Averi.  She said her class was having a competition and needed some help.   Did I have any ideas?????

Ummmmmm... YES!   I was so happy that I could make that cute little box!

Julie overheard our conversation and said that she wanted in too.  So they both came down and we created some pretty cute little boxes.


I originally had the idea to make Caden a monster box but that wasn't what he wanted.  He wanted a pirate ship instead.  So we made Gunner the monster and I made a pirate ship the best I could for Cade.


Then we made Averi, Gracie, Emma & Ellie each an owl box.  They turned out so darling!


Jeff had to fly out to Russia early Valentines morning so he and I went out to eat at Chef's Table a couple days before.  He had been in Chicago the day before our dinner and he bought me a cute purse and a bracelet from Brighton while he was there.  I gave him some cuff links and chocolate.  Then he ordered this delicious red velvet cake from our neighbor Mandie Knudsen.


Because he was gone, he sent flowers to Sidney and Molly both at school.  They were both excited.  I don't know why I didn't take a picture of Sidney with hers, but she got a pink gerber.


No comments: