JandA4

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday Caden!

We celebrated Cade's 10th birthday a little early because we wanted to have a pool party.  So we celebrated it on August 20th, 2013.
When we were in Hawaii in January, I took this picture of him on the beach with his Lava Flow drink. (I had this party in mind when I took the picture!)


All his party friends:
Front L to R: Jackson Nelson - Michael Critchfield - Brett Bailey - Riley Thatcher - Reed Johnson
Back L to R: Gunner - Kyler Baum - Cade - Zane Thornton - Jack Parry - Kade Cloward



He opened all his presents




Since you don't eat cake at the beach, I made a "bucket" of ice cream with crushed graham cracker on top for the sand.  I laid out a stick of gum for the beach towel and I stuck an umbrella, a lobster and a starfish pick down in the ice cream.  Then I stuck a licorice piece down in the ice cream and re-froze the ice cream dish.  You could actually carry the bucket by the handle!  

So instead of eating cake, we had our sand bucket!






Then I took the boys to Payson Pool for a couple of hours.









No comments: