JandA4

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Disneyland at Christmas!

Nancy, Cade, Molly & I flew down to California for a vacation November 17 - 21, 2013.  I have always wanted to see Disneyland decorated for Christmas and Nancy hadn't been there since about 1975.  So needless to say, we were super excited!  
We flew down on a Sunday morning.  Our first stop was the beach.  Nancy hadn't seen the ocean for several decades! 




The temperature was only about 69 degrees but that didn't stop Molly and Cade from running straight to the water!  




The next day, Monday, we went to Disneyland..




It was decorated so cute! 




 Cinderella's castle was so beautiful!

New Orleans Square was awesome!




 Toon Town was all decked out for the season.



Minnie's house


Mickey's house





It's a Small World was AMAZING!
Quoting Nancy, "This entire trip was worth that ride!"
I wish we would have been able to take my dad here before he got sick and died.  I know he would have really enjoyed it.










The Haunted Mansion was all redecorated in the Nightmare Before Christmas theme.
















We spent all day Tuesday in California Adventure.


Cars Land just opened this past June and I could hardly wait to see it!


It looked just exactly like the movie.






All the trees were so cute.  
They were made out of road signs, hub caps, traffic cones and tires.





















Bugs Land was also really cute.















 We watched the 3D movie, "It's Tough to be a Bug".










World of Color was done in blues and purples and the theme was from the new Frozen movie.







Wednesday we took the kids swimming and we went shopping in Downtown Disney.  We had dinner at Rainforest Cafe.  We flew home on Thursday morning.
I'm so glad we got to see Disney at Christmas!  
I can't wait to go back at this time of year again!

1 comment:

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

I love, love, love Disneyland at Christmastime! I loved seeing your pictures!