JandA4

Friday, February 7, 2014

New Years Day 2014

To celebrate New Years Day, we spent it up Loafer canyon snowmobiling and sledding with Joel and Julie's and Sam and Whitney's families.








Jeff - Joel - and EMMA spent the day driving everyone to the top of the canyon on the snowmobile so that they could sled down the road.




Nick was up from St. George visiting and he stayed the week with us.  He and Jens had been out and so they missed coming up with us.  When they got home, we told them to take my car and come up and meet us.  I thought they would use their heads and take my four wheel drive Expedition.  Oh no - they took me literally when I said to take my "car" and come up.  They pulled up the snow packed roads in my VOLVO!

I about died when I saw them pull up in my car.  
But at least now I know that it handles pretty darn good in the snow!

Jaxon - Nick - Jens






Gracie and Emma






Cade - Jaxon - Gunner


Whitney - Julie - Me

Lia - Ellie - Sam


Averi and baby Gustin


No comments: