JandA4

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014!

I have a tradition of hosting a Chinese food dinner every Christmas Eve.  I open it up to anyone who wants to come.  We usually have quite a bit of family come through that night!  I don't know why I've never taken pictures of it before..... but at least this year I got some of these cute cousins together.


After everyone leaves, we load up the kids and head to the cemetery's to put candles out.  I tried to take some pictures of the cemetery but they didn't turn out.  It always looks so pretty all lit up and glowing on Christmas Eve.  Then we go home and get in bed and wait for Santa!


Merry Christmas 2014!

This year, Santa put all the presents into piles for each kid.


I made Sidney a book of her cheer leading.  It turned out really cute and I think she really liked it.


Molly was so funny.  She picked up this gift to open and said, "Hey! This box is meowing!!!  I think it must be Daisy!"  Which was a toy cat that she desperately wanted.



She couldn't even wait to get it out of the packaging so that she could snuggle it.  









Sidney really wanted the movies, The Fault in Our Stars and If I Stay.  
She couldn't wait to watch them.


Molly also got Isabelle, American Girl of the year for 2014.

Cade got Disney Infinity.  He was so excited.



Jens opened up a luggage tag that said, "See you in Punta Cana!"  Basically it was our way of telling him that he was going to get to go on a trip to the Dominican Republic the following week!

He also got some nice binoculars.


And he got a new iPhone 6.  Pretty much he had a great Christmas!

Sidney got the red Converse that she wanted.



Molly opened up the Lalaloopsy Easy Bake oven that she was so hoping to get.  She was so happy! 



Cade got another Nerf gun.  He loves those things!




Cade also got a really cool spy car with night vision that you control from an iPad or a phone.  
He also got a new Green Machine.  He was thrilled!



My mom and I both got a paninni maker from Jeff.





I was totally surprised to get a $2000 gift card to Vaud Hanks & Sons furniture store.  It also came with the design help from Lesa Hanks Swenson for our new house!



Jeff got thermal underwear for when he goes fishing in Alaska from the kids.






And the best part of it all was waking up to 6 new inches of fresh snow!  We literally hadn't had a single flake until this snow storm!




After gifts and breakfast, Jeff and Jens went out to clear our driveway and the neighbors driveways.


It was another great holiday!


No comments: