JandA4

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Valentines Day 2015

I LOVE making Valentine boxes!
I was so happy when both of my elementary kids got to make one at home.  I hate it when they make them at school.  There's no fun for ME!  Ha Ha!


Mr. Stutz 5th grade class has a contest each year to see who can put the most hearts on their Valentine box.  Jens and Sidney both won when they had his class.  I'm disappointed to say that Cade lost!!!!  We had 5304 heats on his box!  And he still lost.  I'm not sure who was more bummed.  Him or ME!

I saw this hot air balloon idea on Good Things Utah and had to make it.  I think it was super cute!

This kids had their Valentine parties at school on Friday.  Valentines day was the next day on Saturday.  Molly, Bella Parry and I walked up to the grand opening of the new tractor store in town.  The weather was a beautiful 63' day.  I bought some flower bulbs and gloves for the girls.  They came right home and planted the bulbs.



Then Jeff and I went out to eat dinner with our friends Derreck & Chelsie that night.  After dinner, we went up to John & Scarlett's house to play dominos with them, Dave & Amberlie,  and Monica.

No comments: