JandA4

Sunday, March 15, 2015

I LOVE Watching these Boys of Mine Play Ball!




I love watching MLB baseball games ~ but not one of those games could compare to the joy and excitement I get when I was Jens or Cade play.  It's been so much fun to watch them develop, grow and become stronger.


Uncle Scott had gone over to talk to Jensy during one of his games and their profiles looked so much alike that I had to take a picture of them.




Jens and Cade have each played 2 tournaments in St. George this spring.  In both cases the Salem Hills Skyhawks took the whole tournament!

These boys were all Diamond Dawgs at one time!




Sidney had an EDC dance competition in St. George the same weekend as Jens' second tournament down there.  I watched Sidney dance all day and then we went to watch the end of the championship game. (by the way, Sidney's team took 2nd place in all four of their dances.)


 SHHS Skyhawks with their tournament champion shirts.


During one of the tournaments in St. George, Nick Brumfield came over to watch them play and I had to get a picture of the Diamond Dawgs again!








No comments: