JandA4

Friday, June 5, 2015

Diamond Dawg Reunion Party

I can't believe how much I've come to love all these boys over the years, and I can't believe how much I've missed them since they've all went on to their own ways to their own high schools.  We had a reunion party for them and I think I was the most excited one about it!  We had a barbecue with salads, fruit and dessert. 


Some of the parents came to help and...... mostly just because they've missed being around all of them so much too!  Jens really could not have better friends.  They're smart, athletic, talented, good boys.




Jeff had them all bring their high school uniforms for a picture






and then he had them get dressed up in nice clothes for another picture.  Jeff wrote a small book about all the experiences that they had as a team over the years and tied it in to life lessons.  We've placed pictures in it of the boys that coincide with the pictures.  He wanted to end the book with these pictures of them in their high school uniforms.  I can't wait to see it when we've got the book all finished.

No comments: