JandA4

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

We're building a NEW HOUSE!

After YEARS of planning and preparing ourselves to build a new house, Jeff and I finally took the plunge and did it.  We hired Brad Hales with Hales Built Construction to be our builder.  We bought the property almost a year before we started to build on it.  We broke ground on May 19, 2015.





Framing went up really quickly!  





















I was SO EXCITED for this stove to be put in its place.  I had dreamt about cooking on it and baking in it for the longest time!







We were able to start moving in on October 31, 2015

We absolutely LOVE how everything turned out.  The only thing that would make it better would be if our neighbors could have moved with us and if we could have stayed in the same ward.  We stayed in the same town but had to switch stakes.  It was like saying goodbye to my family.  That was seriously the hardest part of leaving.


I couldn't love my front door more if I tried.





















Oh how I  L O V E my kitchen!




















No comments: