JandA4

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Football Season Fall 2015

What a fun year watching Sidney cheer for Jens and seeing the growth and ability that Cade has gained.



I soaked in every game knowing that it would be the last time I would watch #63 take the field.  He has gotten so strong and surprisingly fast!  My big JD was a captain this year!  I felt proud but not surprised that he was chosen.  He has a big heart and is a natural leader.   He had a good season that ended too quickly.  They played well as a team but had a few losses that should not have happened.  They made it to the state playoffs but lost out to the Highland Rams.





Sidney's cheer team did some great half time dances that were really fun to watch!

















Sidney had some darling coaches.  Cindy Simmons and Kari 







I love these two boys!  Jens and Jaxon have been the best of friends since birth.  

























This kid of mine has the potential to be a really great player in the future.  Don't get me wrong, he plays great now but I think as he continues to grow and learn, he'll be even better.  His size and strength is so much above that of the other kids his age.





No comments: