JandA4

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sweethearts

 Feb 13, 2016
For Sweethearts Jens took Emily Knudsen.  She looked super pretty and they had a great time.  During the day they went to an indoor race track and raced go-carts and played some other games.  Then that evening, they came to our house for dinner, went to the dance and then to Mason's house afterwards for a movie and some games.

I was in Anaheim, CA with Sidney and Molly for Sidney's national cheer competition.  I was a little nervous for the dinner to be held here because Jeff had to do it all on his own.  He did a fantastic job!







JD and his friends


the girls 

and their group


Jeff took some pictures of them at our house when they got there and 
sent them to me so I could see them.


He had the table all set nice!


He had Cade all dressed up and in an apron acting as server


I was seriously so impressed with Jeff's mad cooking skills!  He went to Costco and got a ham that he glazed and baked.  He defrosted some of my frozen roll dough and baked rolls.  He had green beans, cheesy potatoes and salad!



He even made Bananas Foster for dessert!!!

The kids had a fun time and I loved seeing Jeff take care of it all!

No comments: