JandA4

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Carving Pumpkins

I love carving pumpkins - now that I'm an adult!  When I was a kid, I would get our a steak knife and use that to carve with.  I would about cut my fingers off every single year!  I love the new carving tools that make it so simple and SAFE to carve!  Where were these 30 years ago???








Molly wanted a Jack Skellington face so she drew one on herself and carved away.  They eyes and nose turned out perfect, but the big, toothy smile that Jack has was too hard for her to do, so she cut it out into a big smile and it turned out super cute!  She did so good for her first time without a pattern!

Jeff was pretty proud of his carving job and nominated himself as having the BEST PUMPKIN in the family!

As usual, Cade never not ever uses a pattern and I always LOVE his cute pumpkins!  Although he told me that it was supposed to be scary, I thought he was a pretty cute pumpkin myself!  I loved his stitches on his face.   He is always so creative!

The little piece between the moon and the bat wing broke, but it still turned out alright!


Molly's

Cade's

Jeff's

Mine

Sidney's 
She got in the shower and started carving later than the rest of us so I didn't get a picture of her holding her's before we lit them up.  But I thought it was a super cute palm tree and flamingo!

No comments: