JandA4

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017!

Shelby Ault - Sidney - Brook 
These guys went to a super fun costume party at Bryce Carson's great big ol' house in West Mountain.  There were TONS of kids there from 3 different schools.  They had a dance party complete with a mechanical bull and karaoke.  They had a blast!

I originally ordered this dress for Sidney to wear to Homecoming her sophomore year.  But once it came, she didn't love it near enough to wear to a dance and quite frankly, it was TOO SHORT for her to wear!  I was always planning on sending it back but I never got around to it.  But it worked out perfectly for her angel costume!  We bought her these gorgeous wings and a halo and she looked stunning.



Molly and all her school friends did their annual Halloween parade.
Macy Ford - Andrea Johnson - Molly - Brynn Bailey - Cambrie Peterson - Avery Prior and Hank Buffmack in the background photo bombing!

Cade was a referee and I was a cave woman again.

Alivia - Molly - baby Lauren - Ellie
I normally take pictures of them trick or treating around but I went down to see Larry and LeAnn's new house and Sidney was supposed to -- but she dropped the ball and didn't!

BUT I did get a picture of the super cute cookies that Suzanna brought to the party!


No comments: