JandA4

Friday, November 23, 2018

🦃 Happy Thanksgiving 2018 🥧

We hosted Thanksgiving this year on Sunday and I invited all my aunts and cousins, along with my brothers families and my mom.  We ended up with 44 of us.  I couldn't have been happier!  I loved sharing that holiday with all of them.  I love them all more than they will ever know.  After the dinner and pie eating part was over, we played a round of Telestrations and boy did we ever laugh hard!  It was so much fun having my family with me for Thanksgiving.  I've really missed having it with my family.  The year that my brothers and their families get together for it is the same year that the Higginson's all do it. (God forbid we ever miss having it on that side.  Don't understand me wrong, I love all of them - but I miss getting to have it with my side too) So every other year its so boring because we have it alone with just our little family of 6 and with my mom.  This year knocked it out of the park for me!  
















No comments: