JandA4

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018

It was so nice this year having all my babies in my house for Christmas!  We missed Jensy for the last 2 years!  I'm not sure where I was this year but I completely checked out and poor Jeffy had to do 75% of the shopping and 95% of the wrapping!  But I sure was relaxed this Christmas season, haha!  It turned out really nice (thanks to Jeff!) and we all had a great time!  Most of the cousins came over to see what "the old fat man" left for us and we had fun seeing all of them.  Mark Johnson (senior) also came over with sticky monkey buns for breakfast.

I feel so fortunate and like the richest person on earth when I'm surrounded by loved ones and friends.  And they all made my Christmas so wonderful with their presence!





























Jeff surprised me with this new table and lamp.  Its exactly what I wanted and I love it!






No comments: