JandA4

Thursday, February 14, 2019

πŸ’• ♥️ Happy Valentines Day 2019 ♥️ πŸ’•

I was kind of bummed this year because Mr. Condie, Molly’s 6th grade teacher said, “You guys are 12, you don’t need to make Valentine boxes.” Ugh! SO SAD! I’m 42 and I love making them! So they didn’t do a party in school, even though all the other 6th grade classes still did. 🀷🏼‍♀️ Shrug my shoulders and shake my head.....  Anyway, Jeff still brought flowers to her at school, and flowers to Sidney at school and flowers to his mom and my mom. We gave Jens a $25 gift card to Texas Roadhouse and we gave Cade a balloon / candy thing and then all of them got a Twix heart. We also made sugar cookies. Jens took Alexandra out to dinner and I made a yummy dinner at home for the rest of us. Sidney came home to eat with us too! We had shrimp cocktail, grilled steak, baked potatoes with butter, sour cream and green onions and Caesar salad and Cade made chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert! πŸ“

We also made our traditional sugar cookies and they were as delicious as always!

Molly brought her Valentine, Landon Worthen, a giant Hershey's Kiss

Jens' girlfriend Alexandra gave him a gift of chocolates and treats, a tie and some love games....



Molly was super excited to get a fun gift back from her Valentine.  He gave her a pretty necklace, lotion, socks, and a Hershey's Kiss.

My sweet Cade who is always so thoughtful brought me this flower! 

Sage Parish and Halle Lyman made cookies again this year for Cade and made his total day!















No comments: