JandA4

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Cathedral of the Madeline Christmas Concert 2019

I saw a post that Candace Hatfield did several years back on this Christmas concert and I wanted to go ever cents. For three years it was on my bucket list before I was finally able to get tickets for all of us! I got online the morning that it opened up and got my two tickets and then made the guy I work with get me two more tickets and then another two more again. And within 20 minutes all of the tickets were gone and they had close the website down! I am so glad I was on top of it this year! We had such a great night! We went to the Cathedral of the Madeleine and listen to their concert. I love me some Catholic choir boy singing 😁 Then we went to eat at Cheesecake Factory and then wandered through Temple Square. Such a fun night with my family!












No comments: