JandA4

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Easter 2020

Easter this year was just a little bit different and really fun!  Usually I have clothes, shoes, perfume, and other gifts to give them on Easter.  But since stupid Coronavirus, all stores have been closed since March.  So..... the kids just got candy and gift cards.  Then, since I had to cancel my annual neighborhood Easter egg hunt, I did a little egg hunt of my own with my own kids.  I hid 20 eggs with money in them.  Only there was a twist.  Some of the eggs had no money in them but a paper instead that said, "pick a pocket".  If the kids got a "pick a pocket" paper, they got to pick one of mine or Jeff's pockets.  In our pockets was more money.  They may have $20 bill in them or they might have had $1 in them.  It was a fun little guessing game of luck and the kids really liked it!

















No comments: