JandA4

Thursday, September 29, 2022

This. Is. Halloween!!! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ€‘

 Easter has always been my favorite holiday as an adult, but Halloween snuck up on it about a decade or so ago and gave Easter the boot!  I still LOVE Easter, but Halloween is the new favorite!  I love decorating the house for it.  I love dressing up.  I love the cute Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus and Nightmare Before Christmas.  I love carving pumpkins.

And I LOVE my Spooky Town!



















I bought these cute little figurines years ago at Confetti Antiques in Spanish Fork and I adore them!









I love this cute little house that Molly made in grade school



I made this banner years ago and I love it


I also made this cute googly eyed frame years ago too and I also love the picture of Caden & Molly as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.






No comments: