JandA4

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Little Better Weather

Jeff and I took the kids and Jaxon & Averi and went to our house down south. The weather wasn't as warm as usual but it sure beat the snow and rain! Jeff and the boys went to the college football game. Our friend Scott is the offensive coordinator for the team, so he got Jeff sideline passes. They won 16 to 6 so it was a fun day. Don't ask me why I didn't send the camera with him but I didn't. But Scott's wife Jodi and his son Nick came over to our house later, so at least I got a picture of them!

Molly pulled the main bathroom toilet paper all the way down the hall and around the corner into the master bedroom. What a mess.





Cade, Averi & Jaxon in the hot tub.



Jens, Cade & Sidney in the pool.





And Jeff napped by the pool.

The clubhouse sits on this golfcourse and the house is just ext to it.



Sidney and Averi rode their scooters all over,

and Jens and Jaxon played catch in the backyard.



I know that these diseases are very serious....but this sign on the front of the buiding just caught me funny. Just something about seeing it in print!


2 comments:

Suzanna said...

Jeff looks pooped and completly to comfortable I think he needs a big splash of water over him.

Alli said...

That cracked me up to see Jeff lounging. We need to do a cruise again soon. I still laugh everytime I think of Jeff calling out that ladies name (who he didn't know) and saying remember Mark? She looked at him like he was nuts. You are both so fun to vacation with. Let plan something k. It looks like you had fun at the house down south.
Alli