JandA4

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Disneyland trip

While Jeff and Jens were hunting I took Sidney, Cade & Molly to Disneyland. Julie (mom), Julie (sis), Suzanna and all the kids came too.


I love how cute Disneyland is decorated for Halloween. It is my favorite time to go. Of course I have never seen it during Christmas. I would probably love it too.





Julie (sis) and her kids rode down with me. 6 kids under the age of 8 years old in the car....LONG trip! Actually it wasn't that bad. They were all really pretty good. Julie (mom) and Suzi rode in Julie's car. They followed me there and back. And considering I drove about 90 mph both ways, that wasn't very easy to do. As I wove in and out of the California traffic, I only lost them once. Suzi didn't see me exit, but she was able to eventually catch up!


We always go down over fall break. We go on the Mon. Tues. and Wed. prior to or just after. We actually never go on the Thurs. Fri. and Sat. of fall break. It has always been great. We walk onto every ride. We walk on Splash Mtn. We walk on Grizzly Rapids, we walk on Pirates. But this year, we went on the Thurs, Fri & Sat. It was INSANE!!! 50 to 90 minute waits for those rides. I'll never make that mistake again.

The Haunted Mansion is re-done in the Nigthmare Before Christmas. It is decorated so cute.




We saw a ton of characters. I only took pictures of some of them.

Molly was scared of the Characters.
But Cade sure isnt! He kept teasing them. Frozone and Mr. Incredible both came after him and played with him for a second when he would tease them.
I took all 4 of the kids to Disneyland by myself in April. We flew down so that was a little better. This time I just had the 3 and we drove. I love Disneyland but I'm fine NOT to go back for a while. Too much work!

4 comments:

Suzanna said...

How did you get them up so fast? You need the crazy picture of all the people. Great fun was had by all. Hope you recover soon. How about going the beginning of December. We've never seen the Christmas decorations.

Julie Barney said...

Hey Abbie, it's Julie Staheli. I love Disneyland! I'm a little jelous of you, and way to go for doing it by yourself!
You're boys look a lot like their dad!

Sherry said...

That many kids with so few adults is nuts! I can barely handle a trip to the grocery store with two.
Hey Abbie, it's Sherry (Cope) Berrett. I would say something witty, but I'm tired and just wanted you to know I'm here.

jenae nae said...

you are so on the ball abbie- posting within 24 hours geezee....looks like fun.