JandA4

Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween Party

Every year Brandon and Rachelle throw a great Halloween party. We all dress up and have a great time. This year BJ and Rachelle were touring Europe and so they had Carter and Sandra host it. It turned out so fun. Sandra had her house decorated so cute. I don't have a picture of me and Jeff up close. I was Princess Lea and Jeff was Larry King. He looked great with his mask and suspenders.
Dinner
Brandon and Rachelle - the goth rockers

Carter and Sandra - Ricky Bobby and his woman!

Tyler and Susie - The 70's cop and the jailbird
Gary and Alese - The pregnant cheerleader and her boyfriend
Mike and Amy - My Name is Earl and Joy

1 comment:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

How fun. I talk to Alece almost daily and she mentions this party every year. Last year, we watched her kids.