JandA4

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Okay, I loved the weather this year! It was soo nice and warm! No coats, no sweat pants, no nothing but costumes!!! I was trying so hard to get a picture of Molly by herself that I totally missed getting one of Sidney by herself! I didn't even realize that until I went to post these. Sorry Sid! She was a darling candy corn fairy.

Napolean Dynamite
Captian Jack Sparrow

And my sweet baby bee

And uncle Scotty - the sick-o. He dresed up like the guy from the movie Brokeback Mountain. He wore Jessica's pants and her shrit!

Our neighborhood always does trunk or treat. I HATE trunk or treat so we always go to Sam & Whitney's neighborhood to trick or treat. Here they are with some of the cousins and with Grandma Julie.

3 comments:

jenae nae said...

kiddos look so cute- jense is the best- love that pose he has -

Suzanna said...

I loved Jens costume he didn't have the wig on when I saw him. So funny. The kiddies looked really cute. I was sad I didn't get our yearly halloween picture with everyone we got over there so late.

Melanie said...

your kids look awesome! the girls costumes couldn't be cuter!
jens face is hilarious!
btw, the pirate costume you got looks awesome. it looks like real material. i only saw ones from the store that were the thin flappy kind. his looks great! especially with his smug look.
keep a watch on my blog and i'll post photos of the adult halloween party we got invited to, it was so AMAZING....race fun!
kids are adorable. can't wait to look through the whole blog this afternoon.