JandA4

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Cade Comments.....

I took Cade to the doctor today for his kindergarten physical. All was going well until the doctor started to examine Cade. He listened to his heart, checked his vision, ears, joints, etc. The following is the conversation that followed:

Dr. : And lastly, I just need to check your private area.
Cade: ...Why....?
Dr. :Just because I need to make sure that everything is okay down there.
Cade: Well....you are a sick-o. (stated matter of factly)

The doctor then proceeds to tell Cade how no one should see there, not even a doctor unless his mom or dad is in the room.....blah, blah, blah...

Dr. : Does he have any strange looking moles?
Me: No.
Cade: Expect for on my buttcheeks.
Dr. : (turning around to see me) ....Where...? (tries to conceal a laugh)

I then have to explain how Cade has one, cute, little normal mole on his upper buttcheek. Then he needed one final immunization. The nurse comes in to do it and he's not going to let it happen. I procede to tell Cade that if he doesn't stick out his arm and let her do it all by himself that I'm going to have to hold him down for her to do it. He relents and she does it really quick. The nurse walks out of the room.

Me: She was really fast Cade! That was not near as bad as you thought it would be. You be sure to thank her for doing it so quick.

The nurse walks back in.....

Cade: (bitterly and through his teeth) Thanks a whole lot!

5 comments:

HKins said...

Abbie, Cade is so funny. I got a great laugh from reading about his trip to the docs. Darling kid! Funny stuff!!!

Destri said...

how funny! I bet doctors have heard it all

ALLI J said...

What a crack up Abbie! He always makes me laugh when I go to your house. I loved the part when he called the Dr. a sicko.LOL

Erin Bradley said...

Abbie that is too funny! What a cute, funny minature Jeff!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I have shared this story with at least 12 people! I LOVE it! :)