JandA4

Monday, May 4, 2009

Miss Molly turns 2!

Molly loves "TaBerry Tortcake"! And the best part about it is that I didn't have to "encourage" her to like it like I did Sidney, she just does all on her own! She kept saying that she wanted a TaBerry Tortcake bu day. (for those of you who can't read kid language, I said, Strawberry Shortcake birthday) She was so excited for it.
I know I know, she's only 2!!! For crying out loud! But after all it's me and I'm an over achiever so she got a birthday party, just like Jens did, and Sid and Cade all did!


We had all the nieces and girl friends who are 2 or 3 years old come. Considering their age, we just played with toys and ate cake! NO GAMES! I'm not THAT big of an overachiever!




All the little party friends got to take home a Strawberry Shortcake coloring book, a puzzle and a pink bouncy ball.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

She is such a cutie!! Kennedy also had a Strawberry Shortcake party when she was 2...however, she would say "double D" for strawberry. Needless to say we had good laughs over that!

HKins said...

Wow how fun! So I'll be 34 next year. I'm thinking you should plan MY party. :)