JandA4

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Guess She Was Hungry

I got out of the shower the other morning and walked into the kitchen. Molly was standing in there with her hands behind her back. She said, "I am doing nuffing' mom." Well, her hiding something behind her back and telling me that she was doing "nuffing" was my first clue that she was up to no good. I asked her what she was doing and she said again, "NUFFING!" I said, "Show me what's in your hands." And this is what she showed me.
She had taken a cube of butter out of the fridge, opened it and ate it!

I can't really say much because I love butter too. When I was a little girl I used to get a knife and I would cut a chunk off the cube and I would eat it too! Now if you want to hear something really sick, my sister in law Carolee eats CRISCO! She LOVES crisco. She is a grown woman and she will eat it by the spoon full! Sick huh. She is this little itty bitty thing of a lady and she eats crisco.

2 comments:

HKins said...

K, this whole post makes me gag! Gross!

Suzanna said...

I have to admit I too ate butter by the spoon full when I was a kid. It only happened one time. I made myself extremly sick. I'm not sure why I still like it.