JandA4

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Last Day of School

For the last day of school my kids each wanted to have a party. For Sidney's party we decided to have a food fight. I made chocolate pudding, we had apple sauce, Ranch dressing, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, mustard, ketchup, flour, whipped cream and whipped topping that I put different food colors in to make it a lot of different colors.
Some of Jens' friends came a little early and so they got in on the action. The first game we played was "musical cool whip". I put 4 bowls of cool whip in the circle and played music. When the music stopped, whoever was holding a bowl of cool whip got to throw one big spoon full on someone else!


Then we went into the field behind my house and had a GREAT FOOD FIGHT!
This was so funny to see! One of Jens' friends threw a hand full of flour right into Gracie's face just as she was trying to squirt him with chocolate syrup. She had such a surprised look of shock! It was so funny! Look at the syrup.....you can see it going up in a line then back down.

Look at how thick that Ranch dressing is that Sidney is squirting down Tyler's back. (left side of picture) Gross huh!

All the kids after.

After they showered and were clean again, they had pizza and roasted marshmallows and made smore's. All of Jens' friends came and had pizza too and then they went out back to have a big air soft war. I didn't get any pictures of that because I didn't want to get shot! They had a fun night.

2 comments:

HKins said...

Abby where do you come up with these fabulous ideas? Seriously you're like the most creative and fun mom I know. Sometimes I wish I was one of your kids.

Suzanna said...

This looks hilarous. Thanks for the pictures. You should have made them eat what they had on them. YUMMY. Nothing better than ranch dressing and chocolate syrup mixed. Gag