JandA4

Friday, December 10, 2010

Skillet Cheese Enchiladas

I love to cook in the winter time. During the summer I hardly ever do, but during the winter, there is nothing better to me than warm, comfort food. These cheese enchiladas are cheesy, creamy, heart attack goodness! I saw them made on a TV show a couple years ago and we have loved them ever since.

*Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on a flour tortilla and roll it up. Repeat until you have enough to fit in your pan. Set aside.
*In a deep skillet, brown 1 pound of hamburger.
*Add one can of Cream of Celery soup (yes cream of CELERY. I know it sounds odd but just trust me)
*Add one small can of diced green chili's
*Stir all together
*Stick your rolled up tortillas down in the meat mixture.
*Cover pan with a lid and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes or so until the cheese is melted in the tortillas.
*Top with a dollop of sour cream, lettuce, tomato, olive, green pepper or whatever you like.

1 comment:

Alli said...

YUM!! Keep the recipes and craft ideas coming! I love trying all them. Happy holidays! I am so sad I am not going to be there for Christmas. But I will be home a few days after and am looking forward to Hawaii!