JandA4

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Is a Divorce in My Near Future???

I L O V E cats! I think they are so darling! Jeff on the other hand H A T E S them! Jeff came home from work yesterday to find out that that the kids and I had got ourselves a cute little kitten. Needless to say, he was NOT pleased. Not pleased at all! He was rather...... angry about it. So I think he may divorce me over it!
No not really, but I wouldn't be surprised if it had crossed his mind yesterday!
But just look at that darling little face!

I wanted to name him either: Keith, Rodney, Gary or Donald.
Just some kind of name that IS NOT a cat name. Can you imagine how funny it would sound for me to go out on my back deck and yell, "Rodney! Here Kitty Kitty!" I laugh at how funny it sounds. But my kids refused. So........... we settled on the name Panther. Not my first choice but oh well. Panther will work.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Haha!!! I am with Jeff and not a cat person at all, except that little face is so stinkin cute! I know how the name thing goes. Everytime I yell for my dog Ralph to come inside it makes me laugh.

Petersons said...

I love cats too. I love persian cats...Scott won't let me get anymore. We've had two...
Miss Yvonne and Hong Kong Phooey. I didn't pick them either :)