JandA4

Friday, June 3, 2011

Molly's Pinkalicious 4th Birthday Party

We celebrated Molly's 4th birthday today with the most adorable Pinkalicious party! I ask Molly what kind of party she wanted and she said a Pinkalicious one. I wasn't quite sure about what to do for a Pinkalicious party.

I called my amazing friend Allison in Phoenix and told her what I wanted the invite to say and look like and about 30 minutes later she emailed me back this!
Soooo cute huh!
Ever since I saw the invite, I haven't hardly been able to wait to give this party!

So I made some tissue paper flowers and butterflies and bought some pink Chinese lanterns at Hobby Lobby.
I couldn't find a cute "Happy Birthday" banner so I scrapbooked one of my own that turned out too cute.

I made cupcakes to look like the cupcakes in the book.
I bought a whole bunch of different candy that was pink and put them in different jars.
I also bought some diamond rings and wands like Pinkalicious has at Hobby Lobby.
I put pink food coloring in white chocolate and dipped marshmallows in it and topped it off with a red heart and put them on a stick.


Sidney and I made Molly this cute tutu to wear today.
We painted the girls fingernails pink.
(As I was getting out all of my pink and red nail polish, I realized that I have WAY TOO much PINK and RED nail polish!)


Then I made this little cupcake and we played Pin the Cherry on Top -- which is my version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.




Then we had a cake walk. As each girl would get out, I would give them a little treat so that they wouldn't feel bad. Turns out, they were more excited to get the treat and they were actually trying to get out.






After the gifts I read them the book of Pinkalicious.


Then we ate cake!



At the end of the party the girls got to fill their treat bag.

I was so happy with how this party turned out! I loved it just as much as Molly did. It was so cute! Happy Birthday Miss Molly!

5 comments:

Petersons said...

My dream party! I need one when I turn 35 this year :) Just darling! I'm gonna have to use that for Claire sometime!

Alli said...

Oh Abbie it turned out DARLING!! Great job on all the decor. Loved the banner and those marshmallow pops were so cute! What a fun little girls birthday party. Happy Birthday miss Molly!!

Suzanna said...

Abbie, the party turned out so freakin cute. I loved all the cute details. You simply thought of everything. Little Miss Molly is so very lucky.

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

The party was adorable! Thanks for sharing pics. Cambrie had a great time.

Salena Begley said...

How did you do the big cupcake picture? I am doing a Pinkalicious party for my daughter and would love it!