JandA4

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Backyard Movies

I love my neighborhood. I love summer nights. I love spending summer nights with my neighbors! Just about every year we do a big block party movie night in either my backyard or the Parry's backyard.

I had to take pictures before the party actually started so there weren't many people here yet but it would have been too dark to wait until later.

Jens and his dorky friends. I actually love them too!
There are SOOOO many things that I would LOVE to change about my house. Sometimes I get to thinking that we should just build a new one. Then about 5 seconds later I realize that no matter how great the house is, if you don't have a great neighborhood to go with it, then the house won't be great either. I just can't beat my neighborhood!

4 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

What a fun idea. I bet you guys are the best neighbors EVER!

The Higginson's said...

That looks so fun! I wish I had your neighborhood.

Suzanna said...

Abbie I would NEVER MOVE, if I were you. I want to get in on your neighborhood activities. Maybe I should get off my butt and have my own block party.

Tony and Karen said...

I live in the same kind of neighborhood. I don't ever want to leave. I recognize a few little girls in one of your pictures. You are SO lucky to have the Knudsens as your neighbors!!