JandA4

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert

Last night Sidney and I went to the Taylor Swift concert. We went with Shasta & Gracie, Hannah and Gracie's cousin Sami. Sidney went to her concert last year with Shasta, Gracie and Hannah and we just had to go again. Taylor is such an amazing performer. This was probably the very best concert I have ever been too - - entertainment wise.

Gracie - Hannah - Sidney - Sami



Taylor Swift changed her costume 8 different times, there were multiple stage changes, she played several different guitars, the piano, the banjo and even the ukulele!
She had great backup dancers that were really entertaining. Tap dancers, ballerinas, trapeze acts...... Really entertaining!



She ended the show by singing a song in a little balcony that flew her around above the audience. I took a video of it but I can't figure out how to upload it.
I only knew about 1/3 of her songs because I just hear what is played on the radio. (Sidney has a few of her CD's and knew all her songs). But even though I didn't know all of her music, this was by far the most entertaining concert I have ever been too! Thanks Sidney for loving her so that we could go to her concert!

No comments: