JandA4

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall 2012

These little girls were destined to be friends long before they were even born.



 They worked so hard to get this little pile of leaves!

 All the kids in the neighborhood love to rake leaves into big piles and jump in them.  We have so many trees in the back that most of the kids come into my yard to rake, which is great for me.  It just means less leaves for me to rake!


Yesterday my mom came over for Sunday dinner and we carved pumpkins afterwards.

Molly started out gung ho!  
Then she decided she DID NOT like the feel of the pumpkin innards.  


This picture is totally out of focus but her expression is the best in it.

She dry heaved.
She really did not like the feel of it!

So I told her to wash up and I would finish for her.



 She went and got out her dolls and played with them instead.








The finished products


No comments: