JandA4

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Queso

I found this recipe on Pinterest and it is the yummiest queso I have ever had!

32 oz block Velveeta Cheese
1 can Rotel
8 oz block cream cheese
1 pound cooked and crumbled Italian Sausage or ground beef

*Heat the Velveeta, Rotel and cream cheese together, then add the cooked meat.  That's it!  So good too!  For those of you who don't know what Rotel is:  Rotel is kind of like a salsa.  It has tomatoes and green chilis in it.  You usually find it in the Mexican food isle.  It comes in a can about the size of a soup can.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Yummy!! I love that, Kandis used to make it for us. I just read your post about your Dad. I had no idea he was even sick. What a sweet post, you are the best daughter and the BEST friend around!! Miss you tons.