JandA4

Sunday, July 14, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond!

I have finally made this little boy's dreams come true! 
For a couple of years, Cade has asked me for a Jet Pack.  He has asked for one for Christmas, for his birthday, for Easter, he is always asking for one.  I kept telling him that they just didn't exist.  That they weren't real.  That they were only in movies.......
Then one day while I was browsing on Pinterest, I came across some pictures of one that a lady had made for her little boy.  It looked so simple that I just had to make one for Cade!  


He put it on and ran outside pretending like he was flying


He was blasting off to infinity and beyond!



He jumped on the tramp acting like he was taking off.  He was so cute with it.  He is such a big kid in stature that sometimes I forget that he is just a little 9 year old boy.  He had so much fun with his jet pack!


No comments: