JandA4

Monday, August 4, 2014

Hartvigsen Reunion 2014

I love love love the Hartvigsen reunion!  I look forward to it all year!
I love Hobble Creek Canyon and I love Kelly's Grove.
Pictured left to right are:  Addie Hanks - Jett Hanks - Riley Lindberg - Molly - Mailae Tahi - Emmalyn Lindberg and in back are Hallie Hanks and Sidney.

This year we rented a trailer and camped.  My mom stayed with us and it was the most fun reunion that I've had probably since I was a kid!  I simply cant wait until next year!  We are going to camp again next year too!  My kids loved it, Jeff loved it, my mom loved it!  We backed the trailer up next to the creek and under the trees.  It was perfect!  Chris and Stacey (Peterson) Hanks camped next to us and the kids had so much fun.


 The kids played in the river everyday all day just like I used to do when I was a kid.


 Cade reached in with his bare hands and caught a fish!  He was so super excited!!!



On Saturday afternoon we had our annual pot luck lunch.  Each year we have around 200 people that come for the lunch.







Front row pictured left to right: Pat Gee - Jessie Hartvigsen - Linda Gee - Boyd Gee
Back row pictured left to right: Gloria - Clara Jane Woodhouse - one of the Sipple boys (marda's grandson) - Marda Mendenhall - Bob Sandstrom 

 My mom and Janie

Sandy Neilson and Cheryl Gee cooling off in the creek.

Sidney and Hallie



Mandy -Roze - Haislee - Lauren



No comments: