JandA4

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summerlicious!

I love the summertime!  
I dread the kids going back to school.  I never want the late nights to end.  I love the four wheeler rides at sunset, the sno cones, night games, parties and the carefree lifestyle!  This summer was filled with all the things I love!




My annual shrimp boil was simply delicious!  The friends were perfect and the rain let up just in the nick of time for me to pull the party off!





I love lemonade stands!  It's every little kids dream.  Every time I see one, I pull over and buy some from them.  (I usually dump it right away too!)

Molly made this sign and set herself up for business!

Bella came over to help join in.  She went knocking on neighbors doors to recruit shoppers!

 These two, Molly and Gracie, spent time dressing up in some costumes at one of the dance competitions.



I love the pool and soaking up the sun in the summer!




These cousins are the best of friends




We ate plenty of sno cones!

Jeff and I spent our 19th anniversary in Las Vegas.  We had dinner at the Palm restaurant before going to see the show, Michael Jackson One.

Our dinner was unbelievably delicious! And the show was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!!!!!!!!!   One of the best I have EVER seen!



This summer I celebrated my 20 year high school reunion with old friends.


 My mom and the kids (with Jacoby) and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium.









Bowling, games, ropes course and surfing at Provo Beach Resort.



 Molly - 94 year old Great Grandma Higgy - Ellie
All of the cousins at grandma Higgy's annual Pioneer day party!



Gunnar and Jens hung out nearly EVERY SINGLE DAY!  
It was sad to send Gunnar off to college....


Nick Brumfield came up and spent a lot of the summer up here.  He and Jens had their usual wrestling matches.  I wonder why my furniture is trashed?????


 And this little one simply could not wait until school started back up!!!!!

No comments: