JandA4

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Annual Neighborhood Easter Party

Saturday, April 4, 2015
My annual NEIGHBORHOOD Easter egg hunt party was more like a FAMILY party with one neighbor in attendance!  All of our neighbors were out of town because this year Easter fell over our spring break and was on conference Sunday.  So, most everyone was out of town.  We took our kids and went to AZ for spring break but didn't leave until that Wednesday.  Oh well, it was still a great time and "fun was had by all!"

Because of the smaller number of people, I had a smaller number of eggs.  This year I had 1,067 eggs - which is still a TON of eggs but smaller than what we're used to.  



Oh the mighty hunters!


The race is on!








I had my usual pot luck party afterwards.  I made chicken salad croissant sandwiches and everyone else brought something to go with.  We had a great time.



No comments: