JandA4

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Jens' Junior Prom

Jens took McKenna Scott to prom this year.  This is how he asked her.  I must say that I out did myself making this!  I think my minions from the movie Despicable Me turned out absolutely darling!

Prom was on Saturday, April 18, 2015

I also took his groups pictures.  They turned out beautifully!  I took them in the old Fritzi factory in SF.
He looked so handsome and his date was beautiful.




I took a boys group and a girls group picture.  
These boys cracked me up!  (mostly Cooper and Jens!)





Promenade was at SHHS


Sam Callister & Mariah Stansbury

Katiebug went with Mason Bigler

Cooper Smith & Sara Morley

Maddie Meuter & Riley Pierce

Anna Sorenson & Keyne Christensen

Garrett Parry & Kaylie Adams
(not in their group but they are our cute neighbors)

No comments: