JandA4

Monday, April 4, 2016

Annual Neighbor Easter Party!!!

Wow ~ wow ~ wow!
I broke all records this year!
1,777 filled eggs!
The most I've ever had.  Although this yard is longer and bigger than my old yard so it didn't look like quite as many.  My party was held the Friday after Easter on April 1, 2016.





Elders Taylor and Durfee came by to have dinner with us at the party.  They got here an hour before anyone else and helped set the eggs out.  They thought I was absolutely crazy!  
Best compliment ever ~ That way I KNEW that it was totally awesome!
We have had Elder Taylor (Dale, from St. Augustine, FL) serving in our area since November.  Elder Durfee, ( from Coeur d'Alene, ID) is new.  Only been here a few weeks.  They come by quite often to visit and have dinner.  We have loved having them!

All my little hunters ~ including the missionaries!




All the eggs had candy - but some had money and prize tickets in them too.




Gustin was OVERJOYED that he got a prize ticket in his egg.  The prize he picked was Mr. Potato head.







I invited my old neighbors and my new neighbors.  It was a full house!  But so much fun.



No comments: