JandA4

Monday, April 4, 2016

Preference 2016

Preference for the kids was on March 19, 2016


Dad bought Sidney 2 dresses last year on sale while he was out shopping at the mall.  He got a steal of a deal.  He bought each dress for......... drum roll please...... $11.00!!!  The store was closing so they were just getting rid of inventory.  It was our lucky day.
This is one of those dresses! I couldn't believe how pretty they were and they both fit her perfectly!  She wore one of them for Preference and she looked stunning!  I did her hair and makeup.




Saylor - Isabelle - Cecily - Sidney

Sidney took her boyfriend Brook Viatohi

Katie Grass took JD
I felt bad that I wasn't home to see Jens get picked up because I was the photographer for Sidney's group date and had to be in Orem at the Riverwoods to take the pictures before their dinner reservations at Tucanos.  So I have lots of pics of Sid's group but only a few of Jens.  Jens looked handsome as always and his date was really pretty.  He had a great time.  His biggest laugh of the night....... was harassing Katie on her driving skills!


Sidney's group:
Left to right and top and bottom at the same time:
Saylor Callister & Justin Jolley (black & floral dress)
Miley Houghten & Tallin Mortensen (coral dress)
Isabelle Beifuss & Josh ....... (short black dress)
Sidney & Brook
Cecily Yates & ........ Griffiths (lavender dress)
Natalia Oveson & Vili Wolfgram (royal blue dress)




This one is my favorite picture of Jens and his date.  I like his smile.



Sid & Cec
because they've been "besties" since they were 4 years old



The one MAJOR downfall of the date:
Miley was driving my car because she has had her licence the longest..... darn it all, she was backing out of Vili's driveway and backed into a tree.  Like a HUGE super tall, giant trunk - tree.  My poor tail light just hangs out, so we red-necked it up and duck taped it in until I can get it fixed.

No comments: